KSU TAB services are free to communities. We work closely with federal and state agencies to assist communities in their revitalization efforts of brownfields sites.
KSU TAB brings university educational and technical resources as well as industry/consulting experience to communities affected by environmental issues at brownfield sites. KSU TAB serves as an independent advisor and resource for community revitalization efforts.
Examples of TAB Service that can be provided upon request:
- Technical presentations, workshops and seminars on brownfields-related topics
- Strategic planning and redevelopment visioning workshops
- Economic feasibility and sustainability analysis
- Identification of potential funding sources
- Assistance with environmental justice issues
- Guidance in finding and contracting with environmental firms
- Independent review and summary of technical documents
- Community outreach liaison service between you, state or federal agencies, or other entities
- Assistance with sustainability education and planning
- Assistance with soil analyses for community gardens placed on brownfields
How effective is TAB?
Click here for the April 2013 to March 2014 TAB Annual Evaluation Report
Click here for the April 2014 to March 2015 TAB Annual Evaluation Report