This product is partially funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) under cooperative agreement TR83389401 with Kansas State University. It was developed by Kansas State University and CABEM Technologies, Inc. as a public service to people interested in applying for an EPA brownfields assessment or cleanup grant. Kansas State University is responsible for the content of TAB. By entering this Internet site and using TAB, I agree to these conditions of use. In particular, I understand that:
- TAB is newly released. There may be errors and omissions, and the software might not always function as intended. Please report any errors that you find.
- TAB provides information and helps the user write a brownfields assessment or cleanup grant proposal. It does not and cannot write the proposal for the user. There are elements of the grant proposal package that are not found or created within TAB. It is the user’s responsibility to check that all the required proposal elements are included in the grant proposal sent to EPA. Kansas State University and CABEM Technologies, Inc. cannot guarantee that applicants who use TAB will be selected by EPA for funding.
- The information and resources presented in TAB were obtained from sources that are believed to be reliable. However, no claim is made regarding their quality.
- The appearance of external links within TAB, and the mention of trade names or commercial products, processes, or services does not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. EPA, Kansas State University, or CABEM Technologies, Inc.
- With respect to the information, data, tools, and/or functionality available through TAB, neither the U.S. Government nor any federal employees, nor its contractors and their employees, nor Kansas State University and its employees, nor CABEM Technologies, Inc and its employees, make any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; nor assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, data, tools, and/or functionality available through TAB; nor represent that the use of any information, data, tools, and/or functionality available through TAB may not infringe privately owned rights.
The user acknowledges having read this disclaimer and agrees to these conditions of use.